Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nikkidenver
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
sooc or pp?
4 months ago

This is my only issue when it comes to the "art" in photography. I know some photogs that sware you must post processes most photos you take even claiming that this is the part of photography that separates the professional from the so called picture taker. I am a hobbyist who has a side job here and there but my passion is deep and I rarely have to pp my photos. I do adjust wb and contrast etc. When I have to but I just think that the art of the photographers eye has been lost when it comes to editing the crap out of our pics....I know that most of you will get offended by this but everyone thinks they can be a good photographer because of the amazing software these days even my 8 year old now can take a picture and pp it so it looks great....are we all spending more time in front of our computers than behind our lens? I really want to hear the other side to help me open my mind to it...please tell me...also where is the challenge in this art anymore? Thank you for respectively responding to my thread in advance.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
CoolNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow