I was hoping the FZ1000 was the one to replace my DSLR gear but .....

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
johnty
Forum MemberPosts: 72
Like?
I was hoping the FZ1000 was the one to replace my DSLR gear but .....
4 months ago

I was hoping te FZ1000 would finally be the one that would replace my Nikon DSLR gear but what I am seeing is nothing astonishing,in fact the pictures I am seeing that I expected to be blown away ,seem nothing better than the FZ200 or even the FZ150.

Due to having trouble with my shoulders I know soon the Nikon GEAR will have to be replaced by a one camera system thats lighter,and apart from the 400mm which I would have prefered a bit longer and wished for 24mm at least at the wide end I thought this would finally be the one to take the plunge again after a few years back into the pana Market,but nothing I am seeing goas anywhere near DSLR quality and I have to say a DSLR kit at half the price would knock spots off the fz1000 at the wide end with a kit lens.

Sorry for this but it would be great if suddenly some awsome shots came out ,but in IQ, I am seeing few shots that better the FZ200 at half the price

cheers John

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow