Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
OpticsEngineer
Senior MemberPosts: 2,868Gear list
Like?
New A77ii problems
4 months ago

Just got a new A77ii a few days ago.   Sad to say it looks like I will have to send it back.  Multiselector button just does not respond to right clicks or up clicks.  At first the multiselector button did not respond to any left/right/up/down clicks, but after a couple of resets, and a couple of initializes, the down and left clicks started working. Changed lenses, changed batteries, changed memory cards to ones that work fine in my A65.  Can't really think of anything else to try.   Lots of little weird things,  like in Aperture mode, if I try to to turn off the flash I get a message  "function not available in this mode."   When playing back images, the order is scrambled from the order I took the images in when I scroll through the with the dial.  I can pick previous images with left clicks, but then cannot go to more recent photos with right clicks.   In most situations, a down click brings up the volume setting control...(I dunno, maybe its supposed to do that.)  Anyway, it seems to take good pictures but I have not bothered to look at them in detail.  No point to doing that.

OpticsEngineer's gear list:OpticsEngineer's gear list
Fujifilm XF1 Olympus XZ-2 iHS Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony SLT-A65 +17 more
Sony SLT-A65 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow