Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mr McClicky
Regular MemberPosts: 193
Like?
Looking for inexpensive zoom, New to DSLR
2 months ago

Hello everyone I recently purchased a d3300 in order to incorporate photography into my video production services.

Since the purchase, I'm finding that I truly enjoy photography as much as I enjoy cinematography and videography. I'm interested in pretty much the whole spectrum of digital photography but mainly portrait, landscapes, fashion and fine art.

At the moment, I can't afford the higher end lenses and would like to hone my skills before investing significant funds. I currently have the 18-55 kit lens and a 50mm f1.4 ais manual focus len. Now I'm looking for a longer yet inexpensive telephoto to practice with and hopefully one day be able to earn a living with photography.

I found a used nikon 35-135 f3.5 - 4.5 in 8+ condition, from a reputable dealer for $100. At this low price, I figure there has to be a catch. Can anyone tell me if the 35-135 is in general a worthy lens, and if so, why are they so inexpensive?

I don't want to compromise too much image quality for a lower price. Thanks for your feedback and advice.   35-135 f3.5 - 4.5N auto focus lens

Cheers

Rafael

Nikon D3300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow