New FZ1000!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
sbansban
Forum MemberPosts: 76Gear list
Like?
Re: I've got news for you
In reply to SaltLakeGuy, 1 month ago

SaltLakeGuy wrote:

If you look at pretty much ANY camera's output at 100% on a screen you WILL see noise, and sometimes quite a bit more than you see here on the FZ1000. The typical view which offers equivalency in what you would expect in a print lets say, is about 40-50%, and that is for up to a 13x19 print, which frankly is larger than the national average by a good margin. When you look at this image at 50% as an example, not only is it plenty sharp and full of detail with excellent color, but the noise is literally GONE. So I wouldn't obsess over what you're seeing in that regard. If you are planning on heavy cropping, than that might be another deal.

-- hide signature --

Panasonic FZ1000 Camera, B+W MRC Nano ND-Vario ND Filter, B+W MRC Circular Polarizer, Panasonic's DMW-FL360L, Picturecode PhotoNinja, LightZone, Rawtherapee, Adobe Lightroom 5.6

Not my LX7, Ricoh GR, RX100, G1 X and S100 - they look great even when viewed at 100%. - not to mention my D40 or D600.

sbansban's gear list:sbansban's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Sony RX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Ricoh GR Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow