Fuji future sensor technology?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Caerolle
Senior MemberPosts: 2,155Gear list
Like?
Re: Maybe Canon could... but will they?
In reply to Jerry-astro, 9 months ago

Jerry-astro wrote:

Awesome post and absolutely answered my question. As usual (technologist that I am), I had assumed some sort of a feature or technology issue rather the larger issue of control, UI... i.e. the package as a whole. Interestingly, my wife acquired an Oly E-M10 right around the same time I moved (mostly) from Canon to Fuji. She's absolutely delighted with the camera and very happy to be rid of the NEX-7 it replaced (which we both hated due to its terribly designed control system and UI). I like the Oly as well, but agree about the menus, and the Fuji is better suited to my own needs.

As always, an interesting and educational dialog. Thanks much for lending your perspective.

Ah, good, I am glad it made some sense! And yes, it is always interesting talking to you!

I so love that you and your wife both do photography, too, that is awesome!  

-- hide signature --

Not because I think they are good, but because I would like to improve (feel free to provide me with feedback):
http://500px.com/carolteater

Caerolle's gear list:Caerolle's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Olympus OM-D E-M10 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow