The RX10 pictures thread (or why we love the RX10)

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
trale
Senior MemberPosts: 1,053
Like?
The RX10 pictures thread (or why we love the RX10)
4 months ago

Since its purchase, the RX10 has become my favorite camera in my arsenal. I also have the RX100 for light duty work, and a Canon 5Dmk3 with various lenses for heavy-duty specialty work. But the RX10 is my "go-to" camera these days. It is with me for all my travels and outings where I think I have a good photo-op. In the half-year that I've had it, it's already given me some of my top shots of all time of any camera I've ever owned. It's truly got a "one-lens-to-rule-them-all". With just its one lens, I was able to capture all the variety of scenes that you see below.

Notice the ball on the top left corner

But this is not a thread just for my pics, I'm asking all RX10 owners to post your best with your RX10, or pics that show why you love this camera. There's a thread like this for the RX1. I am hoping that this will be an lively on-going thread. If successful, I'll add more of my pics to this from time to time.

Canon EOS 5D Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony RX1 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow