Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Copper11
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
CF card showing files, but cannot access
2 months ago

I have a Ridata 2GB CF card I've been using for a few years now. Recently, I'm using it with my canon 7D camera. I did a shoot recently and the images i shot on this card are not showing up, but I can see the CR2 files. I put the files through DNG converter and it did not detect them. I cannot see the image thumbnails like I usually can with CR2 files. So, I'm a little worried to say the least. I tried doing a recovery for the files, thinking maybe reprocessing them would help, but no dice. When I bring up the info panel on the images, it shows the size to be 23 MB, so I know there's images recorded somewhere in the files. I also put the card back into my camera and the camera said it could not load image (although it did show there was a file there). I know the files worked after I did the photo session because I showed the family some images. I keep backtracking trying to figure out if I did something to corrupt the files. I also cannot find anything on the internet about others having this problem. Any advice is much appreciated!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow