Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SaltLakeGuy
Forum ProPosts: 10,676Gear list
Like?
70D Image Review Question
7 months ago

I've been testing out several DSLR's lately, and the 70D is one of them. On others they have a "one touch" button for review in which it allows for a 100% instant view so you can truly see what is going on. On the 70D there are a total of 15 "stages" you click on before maxing out the review size on the + button. So my question is, is there a way to set up that button or any other for an instant 100% view, or not. If not does anyone actually KNOW how many clicks of the 15 it takes to actually get the 100% valid view? I remember back when I had a Nikon D7000 it had 12 steps, and step 10 was the actual 100% view. Just curious if anyone knows the answer to this one.

-- hide signature --

Panasonic FZ1000 Camera, B+W MRC Nano ND-Vario ND Filter, B+W MRC Circular Polarizer, Panasonic's DMW-FL360L, Picturecode PhotoNinja, LightZone, Rawtherapee, Adobe Lightroom 5.6

SaltLakeGuy's gear list:SaltLakeGuy's gear list
Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Canon EOS 70D Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow