PART 2- This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2014.08.02 -PART 2

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Anders W
Forum ProPosts: 19,064Gear list
Like?
Re: An Academic Perspective ...
In reply to Florida Nature Photographer, 4 months ago

Florida Nature Photographer wrote:

That's really cool! Is that a flat glass window in the ceiling or a very realistic painting or what?

Thanks Florida! It's just the naked sky. This is an outdoors courtyard, the old main building of the University of Turin.

Since the DR of the scene was very high (the sky much brighter than the building), I tried to bracket exposure of course. But the shooting conditions were pretty difficult (problems to get the framing exactly right at the edges and kneeling for max field of view) so I don't know if I'll manage to make a good stacked image out of it. I had my mini-tripod with me and I should perhaps have tried using that. Or put the camera on the ground with some textile inbetween. But I would have had to use WiFi to see the live view and I didn't have all that much time before my travel companions would have started to lose their patience.

Anders W's gear list:Anders W's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow