How important is video in your DSLR ?

Started 1 month ago | Polls thread
JimC1101
Regular MemberPosts: 411Gear list
Like?
Re: exif not efix
In reply to soheil, 1 month ago

Agree on that.

There are many videographers out there who have the passion in their video cams that we have in our DSLR's and their equipment is more in line with a Canon XF305 ($7999) or even the bottom end XA10 ($1699) just an example. To a majority of us with DSLR's, wow, we have 1080HD video with a DSLR that we can use when we need for some actually pretty good video, but it is all relative to what we are trying to produce. I am sure there are some pros that might use their DSLR as a ladder to move up to a true video only camera if they are real passionate videographers but they want the top end models just as we want our top end DSLR's. DSLR's are nice in that regard but I don't think we should expect to compete with a real mid to top end video cam.

Just my opinion and thanks for the correction. I know EXIF but it was 4am and had not have my coffee yet so I was just waking up to post.

-- hide signature --

Jim

JimC1101's gear list:JimC1101's gear list
Pentax K-30 Pentax smc DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.4 AL +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow