Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SaltLakeGuy
Forum ProPosts: 10,663Gear list
Like?
I have a question for FZ1000 owners
4 months ago

I've noted that everytime I take a picture, and review it and zoom in on it to see what it looks like, after several seconds the pesky zoom goes back to it's parked wide angle position. Is there ANY way to get the zoom to stay in it's position I've shot with in the previous shot and not have it move back on it's own just because I decided to pause and examine the shot on the LCD? It's quite annoying to have to continually RE zoom out to where I was to reshoot, when in a perfect world the zoom would just stay put out at say 400mm and be prepared for my next shot. If it CAN do this please tell me what setting I'm missing because it is annoying.

-- hide signature --

Panasonic FZ1000 Camera, B+W MRC Nano ND-Vario ND Filter, B+W MRC Circular Polarizer, Panasonic's DMW-FL360L, Picturecode PhotoNinja, LightZone, Rawtherapee, Adobe Lightroom 5.6

SaltLakeGuy's gear list:SaltLakeGuy's gear list
Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow