Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Steve W
Contributing MemberPosts: 677Gear list
Like?
Next FF Alpha Body - When
4 months ago

I know its been less than a year since the A7/A7R came out and a short time since the A7S but I have to ask about the next Alpha for Full Frame.

I bought an A7R back in March and I'm pretty happy with it but I've considered adding an A7 but thought maybe Sony might come out with an improved A7 like product. What I'd like is an A7S but with the 24 Mpixel sensor that has micro lenses, no-anti-aliasing filter, silent shutter mode, etc.

Of course if they can improve the AF speed like they did on the A6000 that would be a huge plus and add at least 6 frames per second.

Finally I would like the better build quality of the A7R and A7S and no more plastic on the front. I would be willing to pay more for to get what I think would become a photographers work horse. I'd like video to take a back seat on this one.

Anyone else want Sony to create this type of camera that is squarely aimed at the 5D III or D610 user?

Steve

Steve W's gear list:Steve W's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Fujifilm X-E2 Sony Alpha 7R +30 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow