How important is video in your DSLR ?

Started 1 month ago | Polls thread
Zvonimir Tosic
Senior MemberPosts: 2,183Gear list
Like?
Video? We are lucky we have Pentax at all
In reply to JimC1101, 1 month ago

JimC1101 wrote:

I am sure this has been asked many times before but it would be nice to see what an update looks like today, especially with the current ongoing thread of the Panasonic GH4. In the past, I had seen that a majority are more focused on the Photography side rather than the Videography side of our DSLR's so I wanted to see what it looks like today.

You are too demanding. We are lucky Pentax still sticks around. And you want a video that is on the world's level of performance?

If you are too discerning, or too demanding, you will not get into Pentax system.

Pentax is for hermits used to fasting, and fellows who boast loudly they need no silly video.

They think their worldview and tastes define that brand, especially limits where the brand should express itself, and will dismiss you straight away. Just read the rest of this thread; there'll be plenty of those.

-- hide signature --

Madamina, il catalogo è questo; Delle belle che amò il padron mio; un catalogo egli è che ho fatt'io; Osservate, leggete con me.

Zvonimir Tosic's gear list:Zvonimir Tosic's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow