How important is video in your DSLR ?

Started 4 months ago | Polls thread
JimC1101
Regular MemberPosts: 442Gear list
Like?
Re: How important is video in your DSLR ?
In reply to gaddigad, 4 months ago

Yes but I just wanted to focus on the Pentax forum, of which I spend a majority of my time on, too much time if you ever talked to my wife. I am sure that if I polled a general question for any video users, or if I was to post this poll in the Canon or Nikon forum, I would see a completely different result. Video is very important to those users but for us who shoot Pentax, in my opinion, stills is what is important to us. That is why I wanted to be Pentax specific so I could see how other Pentax users feel to see if I am in the same boat as they are. For me, I shoot a small video cam when I am on vacation or a specific event and use it. I use my K-30 at times if a video opportunity arises and I use the movie mode, but I am usually taking stills at that time and will think, hey, this would be a great quick video and I shoot it. I like shooting with it and like the videos it produces, and use Adobe Premeir for all of my video needs, but to others, I am sure they want and need more than what Pentax video provides and to them it is not good enough.

-- hide signature --

Jim

JimC1101's gear list:JimC1101's gear list
Pentax K-30 Pentax smc DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.4 AL +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow