Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NewsyL
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,516
Like?
Boeing aircraft
3 months ago

This is a test post to figure out links from Flickr.

These were seen during the Skyfair airshow at Paine Field in Everett Washington. Shot with my A77 and Sigma 50-500. Tough light as the usual mid day show time.

Note: the full size images these are linked to are all 2NNN x 1280. A strange size I have to use to force screen filling images from Flickr's engine.

B I G ! Boeing's version of a transport truck used for the 787 Dreamliner program. He bounced - lovely rubber smell drifted our way 30 seconds later.

Delivery flight for this 777-3F2ER.

End of the first flight of this LAN B787-8 Dreamliner. A lot of heat haze but I posted to show the RAT (Ram Air Turbine) deployed under the fuselage.

The RAT is visible just above the A7 of the sign.  Wierd glare effect in upper left.  Had it for all the shots of this aircraft but no others;  almost like something was in front of the lens but I had a completely clear FOV in this shot.

-- hide signature --

Sony Alpha 7 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow