PART 2- This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2014.08.02 -PART 2

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
assaft
Contributing MemberPosts: 901Gear list
Like?
Re: Evening
In reply to yyr, 2 months ago

yyr wrote:

Thanks for posting those - that's a very interesting exercise to see. I'm going to give that a try. What did you use for the original rectilinear correction?

I used Lightroom's perspective correction panel (Lens Correction / Manual) with the settings: Vertical: -20; Scale: 99, and added global rotation of 2.15.

I've used Hugin to de-fish and also to refish a rectilinear shot (7mm) but have never tried it for correcting as you have done.

Yes, I followed your posts and threads with great interest. I'm actually going to try another set of copies of the Samyang FE (previous attempts resulted in lemons that I returned) thanks to some pictures of yours that I really liked.

Changing the projection from rectilinear to panini in Hugin is done in the same manner as fishing/defishing - it's just that the lens properties and the target projection are different (in my case it was a rectilinear 14mm to panini).

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------
"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen." - Minor White

assaft's gear list:assaft's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow