Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Alan Brown
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,892Gear list
Like?
Re: Poor 810 sales???
In reply to reps2, 3 months ago

reps2 wrote:

tommiejeep wrote:

I have sort of my own project going on of people using Mobiles, particularly in incongruous (to me) situations such as people working in the fields, dustmen, streetsweepers, etc. People taking photographs with iPads, and Tablets are the funniest .

-- hide signature --

Anticipate the Light and wing it when you get it wrong
Tom
http://taja.smugmug.com/

Yes iPad & Tablet photographers really can be very funny.

Rather like holding up a large book..

Only last month I was going around a National Trust stately home (for anyone who knows.. they keeps the interiors quite dark to preserve the colours and fabrics etc) and I was coincidentally in the same rooms many times with this other man.. around 65 yrs age with this his tablet merrily snapping away in a quite quick and efficient way.

I don't know what the photos are going to be like though.

Here was I bracing myself against anything secure and sqeeeezing the shutter button very slowly (for 1 1/15th sec shots) while John Doe was holding up his tablet in his left hand, arm stretched out, and stabbing the screen to take the photo, with the other!

Yes... quite bizarre

-- hide signature --

Richard

-- hide signature --

There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.' :'!':

Alan Brown's gear list:Alan Brown's gear list
Nikon 1 J2 Nikon D610 Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
How?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow