FZ200 f2.8 constant aperture

Started Jan 22, 2013 | Questions thread
Timmbits
Contributing MemberPosts: 561Gear list
Like?
Re: Crappy images from a tiny sensor
In reply to ANAYV, 2 months ago

full sun does wonders, doesn't it?

those are quite nice. much better than what they showed on here. good job!

I don't know why you and others here are getting yourselves all bent out of shape though.

Here is the post I made that started this all:

I am not sure why I am (still) subscribed to this thread. That fz200 had a TINY half inch sensor, and I was most underwhelmed with the images it produces.

OK, I admit, it was after seeing sample pictures, not your's.  Perhaps you should come work for DPR to help them get the most out of the gear they review.

Wouldn't it be more productive, and more interesting, if we turned our attention to the new generation of at least 1" size sensor zoom cameras coming out? Like the RX10 from Sony, and the FZ1000 from Panasonic? Also, Fuji is overdue for a X-S1 replacement (that was a 2/3" sensor, a little bit better, but still small).

then some people started getting all offended at that and escalated.

the night shots published in the reviews ARE especially bad though, you have to admit.

Timmbits's gear list:Timmbits's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 45mm F1.8 Samyang Reflex 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow