ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MickLaF
Junior MemberPosts: 41Gear list
Like?
Does TTL & YN-622N Work With D810
2 months ago

Hello,

I just recently received a pair of YN-622N transceivers. I'm using them with my Nikon D810 and SB-910 flash. As of now, I cannot get the flash to fire in TTL mode.

The flash's screen will light up and the proper ISO and Aperture settings are reflected during change (I can watch it change instantly on the flash while I change it on the camera). So I know the units are communicating. However, when I take a picture, the flash will not fire. If I hit the test button on the master transceiver, it will not fire. If I press the depth of field preview button on the camera, the modeling flash DOES turn on. If I press the test button on the slave transceiver (connected to flash), the flash DOES fire.

Also, it's worth noting that the flash does fire if I take the transceivers out of TTL mode and put them in manual.

Can anyone else with a D810 and YN-622N give it a shot to see if I'm doing something stupid? Otherwise, I'm assuming they aren't compatible with the D810 and I'll send them back. I was really hoping they'd work though.

I appreciate any help!

J

MickLaF's gear list:MickLaF's gear list
Pentax K-3 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D810
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow