Travels with a favourite model... (E-M5)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RoelHendrickx
Forum ProPosts: 22,515
Like?
Travels with a favourite model... (E-M5)
2 months ago

When I was not yet really involved into photography, our family travel photos were mostly shots of each other and the kids, in front of landmarks or just relaxing.

In recent years, travel photography concentrates on sights and situations and unknown people and casual acquaintances.

So much so, that my wife almost complains that we have no normal holiday snaps to share anymore with family after our return...

So I have learned to tray and remember that I always have a model available when travelling...

Her willingness to be photographed varies from day to day, but inbetween landscapes, street adventures and just random snaps, I always try to make a few OK photos of my dear wife.

This is her, in Germany and Poland, all shot with E-M5 and mostly the 12-40 (one with 40-150):

In a field by a deserted road under Lilienstein rock formation near the Tsjech border

Krakow - courtyard of the Wawel castle

Krakow - Remuh Synagogue cemetery

Wroclaw - portal of the Urban Arts Museum

roadside picnic somewhere in Malopolska

How are your experiences with this?

When travelling, do you almost forget your family in your photography?

If not, please join and share your relatives on a trip.

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my Olympus user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow