Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dcuttler
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
WX350 a very small camera with good performance
2 months ago

I already own an RX100M2, but for a pocket camera it’s just at the limit size wise. I was looking for something modern that would truly fit in a shirt pocket, but still deliver reasonable quality photos.

After reading the reviews in the WX350, I haunted the local Craigslist in the San Francisco area, and snagged a very nice Sony WX350 including the box and everything that came with it for $150.00. What a find! It will not beat my RX100M2 for IQ, but the JPEGs are really nice, and this has to be one of the smallest decent cameras around. All the pictures attached are out of the camera with no rework. The camera was set to one of the auto modes and that’s it. You really do not have a choice because about all you can set is the ISO if desired. All were taken hand held.

The flower is from our front yard, the young lady behind the counter was selling my wife Italian pastries in North Beach (we just ate some this afternoon Yum!). The others were taken inside the California Academy of Science museum in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park.

Overall, I am very pleased with the results, and I now carry the WX350 everywhere I go. I was waiting to see the pictures first, but now I think I will order a Clear Viewer for it.

Italian pastries saleslady

Wow!

Just hanging out

Looks like he needs a good meal!

Flower from front yard

Skulls exibit

dcuttler's gear list:dcuttler's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS Sony RX100 II Sony Wx350 Fujifilm X-E1
Sony RX100 II Sony Wx350
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow