Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
VIPZone
Regular MemberPosts: 311Gear list
Like?
Sony store "bundled" A77m2
3 months ago

Based on the positive reviews and postings here, I went to the Stanford shopping center Sony store and got the camera with a customized bundled of accessories which was the equivalent of 15%  discount!   They have the flash adapter in stock and have sold  nine A77m2s, 5 with the kit lens since introduction.  I bought the last A77m2 in the store yesterday but more are expected.

What does Sony store offering a ""bundled discount" mean on top of lowering the price $100  on the camera to start with?  I never expected them to sell other then suggested list price! Did I just get lucky or does this mean Sony needs to move the stock?

By the way, the sales person assured me that Sony made no changes to the 16-50mm "kit" lens.  I asked because I seem to recall either an early press release or rumor that the new kit bundled lens has been improved from the original.

VIPZone's gear list:VIPZone's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A77 Sony a77 II Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +5 more
Sony a77 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow