ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
manos3
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Nikon Cameras in UAE
1 month ago

Hi all,

I have moved to Abu Dhabi (UAE) recently, and I will be staying here for a few years. I have been a Nikon use for many years (from film to digital) and was hoping to link with a local shop/representative/reseller offering good reliable service, at a professional level, all the new models of bodies/lenses, and international/Nikon (not just local) guarantee for any purchases.

The problem is, I can't find any such place (admittedly after a 2-week nor very intense search) and I was wondering if anybody would have any recommendations. It seems you can find cameras & lenses in many major super-market chains (Carrefour, Souq, etc.) but they are not what I am looking for (dedicated photo shop with people who know about photography) - plus, they offer only 1 year local guarantee.

Unfortunately NIKON's official site also references those shops (mainly the many Carrefour outlets). I have so far only found one shop (http://www.grandstores.com/) which seems specialized in Nikon & Fujifilm. But I would like to hear some opinions on that.

Any ideas, recommendations etc. of people who have some experience on the local photography market would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Manos

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow