Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SaltLakeGuy
Forum ProPosts: 10,685Gear list
Like?
Just got a 70D and 2 lenses to evaluate
7 months ago

As I've stated on 2 other forums, dealing with equipment relevant to their locations, I've received a 70D along with the 18-135STM and the non STM 55-250 lenses for review. There are 2 vendors I work with that send me the gear to evaluate in order to determine if they should stock higher in that product or not. I just got finished with doing a Sony A77MkII and Panasonic FZ1000. I was so smitten with the FZ1000 I told the dealer he wasn't getting it back. Since his shipment was due in he allowed me to keep it and pay for it. I had to send the Sony back, and frankly got barbecued on the Panasonic forum for reporting a few things the Sony didn't do well. Such is the life of a messenger. So guys, be gentle. As soon as I've had some time to evaluate it I'll post my impressions. That's ALL it will be. I won't be making any damning statements per se. It's been a lot of years since I actually owned any Canon gear having worked with so many brands in testing and on rare occasion falling enough in love I had to shell out for it.

Ironically I'm also in the position where I'll be needing to replace a previously sold off system needing a setup that provide some professional results as on occasion I actually get paid for this service. So I'll keep ya'll up to date once this friggen battery gets charged. It's taking forever.

-- hide signature --

Panasonic FZ1000 Camera, B+W MRC Nano ND-Vario ND Filter, B+W MRC Circular Polarizer, Panasonic's DMW-FL360L, Picturecode PhotoNinja, LightZone, Rawtherapee, Adobe Lightroom 5.5

SaltLakeGuy's gear list:SaltLakeGuy's gear list
Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Canon EOS 70D Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ughNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow