Re: Pentax FullFrame...
In reply to temama, 5 months ago

temama wrote:

fakuryu wrote:

temama wrote:

asahi man wrote:

fakuryu wrote:

robbo d wrote:

There we go....... all those waiting out, time to buy a Canikonony if that's your expressed desire.

Feel free to offer me your slightly used K3 at a nice discount price.

I'll also be open to some decent glass, if your interested, i'll send you my shopping list.

Sounds like the Q is fast becoming Ricoh's pet baby and possibly see some interesting advancements there. Maybe a Super Q will be the replacement for the K-01 .... Lol

I really understand why Pentax/Ricoh is putting a ton of effort on the Q system since the first Q was a really wonderful camera, massively overpriced when it first came out but luckily the price went down over the years. I still use mine intensively (bought it a low (ha!) price of US$440). The generation that came after is a big let down because of the plastic body which was understandable to lower the price of admission. Plus it is a very sell-able and popular camera in it's primary market.

Hopefully the new one will have the larger sensor of the Q7, the build of the Q and with wifi

-- hide signature --

There is no such thing a "Pro" level gear, just Pro level work.

The Q Line is a very good moneymaker for Pentax,so they have a a good program

Maybe a good moneymaker, but otherwise the whole Q-concept is crap: system without any real purpose.

Uhmmm to have fun and take photos?

Too overpriced fun for my taste. Most compact cameras are more fun and more convenient. Some also have a better image quality.

Buy Nikon 1 system if you want play interchangeable lens fun games. A little more sense at least.

-- hide signature --

If you remove the bias against small sensored cameras, you can see that even the first Q has the IQ to boot. Expensive yeah, but the newer generations are far cheaper the the first one.

-- hide signature --

fakuryu's gear list:fakuryu's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Pentax K-r Pentax Q Pentax K-5 II
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow