"One flew over the cuckoo's nest" For real!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JMckenna
Contributing MemberPosts: 767
Like?
"One flew over the cuckoo's nest" For real!
2 months ago

Well, I was all tucked in watching Sharknado2 when I flipped around the dials and found the video of this exchange:

Pelosi: Qataris Have Told Me 'Hamas Is a Humanitarian Organization' | CNS News

Now we all know that on this forum there are no moderates on either side of the spectrum, especially the left side, but isn't this carrying things just a bit too far? The only thing missing is her headpiece, me thinks. What was even more startling, if that was even possible, was the interviewer, CNN's Candy Crowley, had no follow-up questions after the remark. I reckon she just accepted the remarks as facts and there is absolutely NO progressive bias in the media, right?

Ahhhhhh, there is NO limit to Israeli-hatred from her and her ilk as the rest of this thread will prove in spades. But when you haters respond, please describe in great detail those "humanitarian" rockets being air-mailed to Israel.

OK, that was fun, back to something that makes more sense and is closer to reality- Sharknado2.

James

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow