Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mr McClicky
Regular MemberPosts: 171
Like?
New to DSLR photography
2 months ago

Hello everyone, I have some background in cinematography, videography and I've used p & s cameras for family photos.

About 2 months ago I purchased, the Nikon 3300 for b roll video for wedding videography and to be able to offer my clients a few stills.  While in the process of getting familiar with the camera, I became more smitten / impressed with the stills aspect of the camera then the video.

I think I enjoy the photography aspect because it sort of reminds me of cinematography in the sense that image capture can ,for the most part, be controlled manually.

Now at almost 52 years of age, I've been bitten by the shutter bug and Im looking forward to shooting stills on a more professional level, am I going crazy?

I'm hoping that you still photography pros would be so kind as to help me by constructively criticizing some of the images and offering me some suggestions, words of wisdom, etc that could help me get up to speed as a photographer.

Or if your opinion is that at my age I may have already missed the boat then say it, as long as its done constructively, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you guys in advance.

s .

Cheers

Rafa

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow