Are we ever going to see a DPReview of the GH4???

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
drcPhoto
Regular MemberPosts: 413Gear list
Like?
Are we ever going to see a DPReview of the GH4???
3 months ago

Let's see, we can read a DPReview of the E-M1 introduced Sept. 10, 2013, Fuji XT-1introduced Jan. 28, 2014, the Panasonic GX7 introduced  August 1, 2013.  Heck, I see Now I can even read the review of Panasonic's FZ100 introduced June 12, 2014 and the GM1 October 17, 2013, and the Nikon 1 V3 introduced in June 2014.  Quite frankly, given all the extreme praise and significance of the GH4, I am puzzled there is still no DPReview of the GH4 that was introduced on February 7, 2014.  Easily one of the best and top M4/3 cameras right now for both video AND FOR STILLS TOO.  I would have thought it would warrant a review here at DPReview too.  Help me understand why the notable omission?

It is certainly on my list of camera purchases this year.

Dale

drcPhoto's gear list:drcPhoto's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V Olympus E-M1 Voigtlander Nokton 25mm F0.95 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +21 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow