ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jesper Lind
New MemberPosts: 13Gear list
Like?
Where to backup family photos
3 months ago

Hi all

So im probably like quite a few others on this forum, i take some photo i also have some of the family and i would like to share only some of them with friend/family/you guys. I use lightroom for the handling of the photos and of course i would like everything to work together.

I looked at irista, flickr, google+, facebook, external harddrive/NAS etc and find it quite hard to figure out whats the best.

The web services, like flickr, google, facebook all have the challenge that even though you can set "only shared with nearest friend" i have a hard time trusting that a picture of my kids playing with water barebum or my wife suntaning is entirely "hidden" to the public.

Irisita is a safe backup but since im handling the organisation of our pictures, i cant easily share them for my wife to see.

Then theres the nas/extra external harddrive well they work okay, however in my house we have to rely on wiifi and at some time i would like to share some of the pictures online so would still have to upload some to the big www.

So what do you do with your family pictures and what advice can you give ?

Jesper Lind's gear list:Jesper Lind's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 +2 more
ANSWER:
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow