Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bluevrodbiker
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
Yankee stadium with 70-200. Any issues?
3 months ago

My son and I have tickets to two NY Yankee games in August. I would like to take my 70D with my 70-200mm 2.8 and probably a 2x teleconverter.

Any experience getting a 70D type camera and/or the 70-200 lens into the stadium?  Should I expect any issues?

The 70D technically isn't a "single-frame" camera (although I do not plan to take any video). I'm not sure of the white 70-200mm would have any issues?

thoughts?

Their camera policy is:

Single-frame flash photography is permitted as are extended-length zoom lenses provided they do not interfere with the game or event or other Guests' enjoyment of the game or event. Mono/tripods, other professional camera equipment, movie cameras and any other equipment designed for the sole purpose of video and/or audio recording are not permitted. Guests are not permitted to transmit and/or stream or aid in transmitting and/or streaming any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction or other information about any games or events.

Canon EOS 70D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow