Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Indieke1
Contributing MemberPosts: 748Gear list
Like?
First Pics Sony RX 100 M3
5 months ago

Here the first pics I took with the camera. Nothing special, just quick shots. I like contrast rather well. When I go to automatic contrast in some simple PP tools, it adjust nothing. With my Canon D 550 pictures are a bit soft out of the box.

I am astonished what a good lens this camera has.  Bokeh is present,, as long you not expect miracles. I will be using my 1.4 - 50 mm lens on my SLR for that, but in most circumstances, this little thing will do. I had problems with the little wheel in the back (seee other post) so I hope that will hold now. Flash is a bit fragile, but even with the dogs, no red eyes yet.

I hesitated a long time to buy it, as for a "walk around" camera, it is very expensive. Got a good deal and am overall happy with my first results. I will travel to Thailand in October, and although taking my SLR also, I am sure this little wonder, will give me some nice memories in good quality, when the SLR is not around. I post some other pictures in a few days, planning to go to St Tropez, and try the camera out, a bit more.

Selfies easier - Tilt LCD is good for that

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow