Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
trotteritco
Forum MemberPosts: 57Gear list
Like?
Do not buy DSTE batteries from ebay!!
4 months ago

Hi, I just want to share my experience with buying DSTE BLN-1 batteries from seller dstebattery.

I bought, I paid, did I get the item, I did not. However I did get tracking number, here it is:

RP102128299PH, you can check it on 17track site. ON the ebay it is stated that the item is located in Hong Kong, and it's not, it's in Philippines. After month and a half, I did not get my item, first 20 days, there was nothing on the tracking site, no activity, after contacting this idiot seller, activity appeared, but nothing serious, last activity is this Receive item at origin country gateway.

And this scammer replied on my negative feedback that my paypal address was not right, and the item was sent back to him. SO, my address was not right?????? I bought E-M1 for 1024 $ and I recieved him, I'm buying on the ebay all the time, and always receive items.

So, please save your money and buy from someone else, not from him, don't let him scam you, some will get the item, some will not, I was one of those who didn't get the item, but I did gave him my money.

trotteritco's gear list:trotteritco's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow