Speculation on the A6000 vs the NEX-7

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Pepe-Lepue
Senior MemberPosts: 1,898Gear list
Like?
Re: Speculation on the A6000 vs the NEX-7
In reply to John Koelsch, 3 months ago

A british reviewer found his "silver" body A-6000 to be wearing after on week of testing revealing black plastic underneath (all the "silver")...DxO found that the NEX-7 has a higher color dynamic range than the A-6000...the A-6000 lacks a level which I use all the time for landscape shots-it's even available on the RX-100 series pocket cameras...the A-6000 has a LOWER resolution EVF than the NEX-7...I often use my manual focus AIS Nikkors via Novo Flex adapter -these lenses DO NOT work to take best advantage of the new Sony processor...Leica expense aside, there's something special about holding a brass or titanium bodied camera as opposed to "high impact PLASTIC"

I would never go back to my NEX-7 after using my new A6000. I knew that the minute I took my first photograph with the A6000. Originally intended to keep the NEX-7 as a second camera. But instead sold right away.
This lessens the great ability of the NEX-7 not. But there is no doubt of the superiority of the A6000.
--
'I am ze locksmith of love, no?'
Stephen Reed

Pepe-Lepue's gear list:Pepe-Lepue's gear list
RX100 III Sony a6000 Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow