Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SaltLakeGuy
Forum ProPosts: 10,724Gear list
Like?
Ok so there's ONE measly thing I don't like about the FZ1000
Jul 29, 2014

I'm used to an EVF both with Sony and Fuji, where you can look about in the viewfinder and the view is ALL sharp edge to edge and it doesn't change. On the FZ1000's viewfinder (at least mine anyway) I find if I'm not looking directly IN the very center and have my eye perfectly centered it is like looking through a curved lens where everything out of dead center is NOT crisp. It's annoying as most of the time I am NOT perfectly centered and it kind of demands you have your eye directly up to it and centered for best view. All the others I've had were not critical like this. Are they just like this or is mine funky? By the way I have 20/15 vision so essentially perfect with NO astigmatism either. With all the reviews they were blown away by the viewfinder, but for me this is the ONE letdown. I don't want to even count on it for accuracy under these circumstances.

-- hide signature --

Panasonic FZ1000 Camera, B+W MRC Nano ND-Vario ND Filter, B+W MRC Circular Polarizer, Panasonic's DMW-FL360L, Picturecode PhotoNinja, LightZone, Rawtherapee, Adobe Lightroom 5.5

SaltLakeGuy's gear list:SaltLakeGuy's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow