First Day with my RX100 M2 and Im already in Love (pictures included!)

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
waltthizzey
New MemberPosts: 14
Like?
First Day with my RX100 M2 and Im already in Love (pictures included!)
3 months ago

WOW! What a camera. I have a Sony A57 which is great in its own right, but my issue was always making taking photos an event, I could not just carry around my camera 24.7 and watch life unfold.

So I got myself a Rx100 m2 for a great price. I really wanted the m3 with the EVF as im still putting the LCD up to my face but at more than twice the cost I could not justify it.

Anyway I am blown away by how great this camera works along with its ergonomics and build quality. I mainly shoot in A - Mode Raw and adjust the ISO between 100-400 to make sure I get a decent shutter speed with the ring on the lens. Here are some photos I took my first day out with it. It is so liberating just being able to carry something so capable. Also the size does not bother people or even notice that you have a small "point and shoot camera"... something in which it is clearly more than!!

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow