Which camera for semi-pro work? A6000 or 60d or d5300?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SEAN85
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Which camera for semi-pro work? A6000 or 60d or d5300?
2 months ago

Hi this is my first post on dpreview.I am gonna buy my first DSLR for semi pro work and I am confused between these three models.
Before that I have to say that I am not new to SLR world.I had a nikon film SLR camera with me for some years which I used to use for my freelance and street portraits until 2years back until a major health decision forced me to go postpone or hold my works. Now after two years I am planning to get back to my photography work with my camera and lenses already sold sometime back.So I am starting completely fresh.So I shortlisted 3 cameras which are d5300, a6000 & 60d since these are the ones that fit well in my budget with rest being spared for lenses.
I considered 60d since it has better manual controls for taking stills but have a little apprehension about its low light iso capability.
I heard nikon d5300 has good IQ which is important for me.But manual control is worrying me.But I don't know how easy it is to adjust ISO,aperture and shutter speed quickly in it without extra controls.
And finally Sony a6000 which even though technically is not a DSLR but still it has almost the same function without a mirror and OVF.Since it has the same sensor as d5300 I guess the IQ also might be almost same.And also it has better manual controls and customizable buttons too.
So I want to ask which among these cameras will be better for my purpose?And i am literally sorry for my long post too since I wanted to outline my understanding and my apprehensions.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow