Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ray1684
Regular MemberPosts: 188
Like?
GX7 + Voigtlander 17.5mm f/0.95
4 months ago

Hi all, decided to drop in with some photos taken with my newly acquired Voigtlander 17.5mm which I picked up while over in Japan for a pretty fair price. Prior on picking up this lens, I did a bit of research, mainly searching for other photos taken here on Dpreview and also via Flickr, but only found a handful of shooters who were actually picking up the 17.5mm.

I guess this isn't the most convenient lens to use, and definitely not the cheapest for something that doesn't autofocus, but for me, there is a certain charm about being able to shoot at 0.95 (without opting for a nocti).

Photos are just random snaps taken during my trip, photos processed via lightroom and some slight use of vsco which I understand that some of you may not enjoy as much; cc welcomed, thanks for viewing!

This first photo was actually taken in Perth, Western Australia at f/0.95. Focus is on her left eye.

Late night vendor in Osaka

The streets of Osaka seems to come alive after hours when the business men and women retire from their offices.

Quick shot taken while shopping in Dotonbori, Osaka. Framing on this one is a bit odd, but loved the blur of colors.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow