ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Combat By Design
Regular MemberPosts: 239Gear list
Like?
New England this weekend
4 months ago

Hey All,

These are some photos I took this past week/weekend. let me know what you think and what I might be able to do to improve.

Thanks!
-K

This rabbit was in our yard, and moved over to our neighbors' yard to munch on some flowers. I hadn't noticed it at first, because there was a second, so when I did notice it I had to whip my camera around real quick which is why there's so much grass at the bottom.

A friend and I went for a hike in Nashua NH on Saturday morning, and when we came to the Hydroelectric Dam, this fella flew up and landed on the edge of the dam. It fished for a little bit, and then flew to a new spot a little closer to us. This was taken right after it came up from fishing, sans fish.

Same Heron. I was able to catch the entire short flight, and found this to be the most interesting. It's unfortunate that it blends in with the base of the dam as much as it does, but I want to use minimal processing on these, and didn't want to mess with the background.

Combat By Design's gear list:Combat By Design's gear list
Canon EOS 650D Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF) Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon Pixma Pro-100 +3 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow