Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Eric TX
New MemberPosts: 22Gear list
Like?
Tamron 150-600 in low light
4 months ago

I had been trying to lighten the load on my gear and had been sitting on the fence between rebuilding my Canon setup or going m4/3. Well my decision was made last week when I walked into the local big camera shop and they had a used Tamron 150-600. This was one of the Canon route lens's that I had been thinking about ( stepping down from a 500 F4) and it seemed like destiny. So far I had been quite pleased with the results but had been unable to test it in low light. All the deer in my neighborhood have been avoiding my yard since I got the lens. Well this morning at 7:30am I was pulling into my driveway and spotted a jackrabbit. He was nice enough to stay put long enough for a couple of pics before bolting. These are untouched 100% crops taken with a monopod for support using auto mode.  Unfortunately , the only camera I have left is a 10D so not bad for a 11 year old 6MP camera.

Eric TX's gear list:Eric TX's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS 100D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM +6 more
Canon EOS 10D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow