Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nuke12
Regular MemberPosts: 480Gear list
Like?
So you know, Tammy 150-600 people
2 months ago

Many don't care but I wanted a case for my Tamron 150-600. No, I didn't want a bag thing. I wanted a padded case that was still fairly compact because the lens does not fit well in my shoulder bag without removing the camera and attached lens.

I went looking on B&H and anything I liked was around $100.

To take the story a little farther. I was selling my Sigma 150-500 at price X (before the Tammy arrived) but it wasn't going very well. A few queries but no real interest. The Tammy arrived and I tried it in the Sigma case. A perfect fit!

I reduced the price on the Sigma but this time the case was not listed in the sale. The Sigma went but the case was mine.

So if you want a case and have the case for 150-500 or you can get your paws on the case then it is a great fit for the Tammy 150-600.

-- hide signature --

I'm a photo hacker. I use my expensive equipment to destroy anything in front of my camera. This is a special skill that can never be realized by low life photographers. A nurtured skill since the 1970's.

nuke12's gear list:nuke12's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD +14 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow