ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
skutters
Regular MemberPosts: 409Gear list
Like?
New to Fuji, Having trouble getting sharp images
5 months ago

Hi,

I posted on here the other day that i was having trouble getting sharp images from my new XE2&56mm lens. We had the Grandkids round yesterday so had a go at getting some shots with the XE2&18-55 but yet again i am strugling to get quality images they are just not sharp nothing like the crispness i was getting from the D700 and lenses i sold.

They dont look to bad at first glance but it is the faces that are soft i put the face detection on thinking that might help but you can see in one of the images of Oliver with the chair that the plants behind him are sharper.  Also the ones of Abby look sharp around her body and hair but her face and eyes look soft.  The best image is the one of Oliver with the bubbles but even that shot looks a bit soft in the face and eyes to me.

I just hope it is me trying to get used to the new system as i sold the Nikon gear for a what i hoped was going to be a lightwieght quality system. I done my research before buying the system it got excellent reviews so as i say i hope it is just me.  Have a look at some of the images and let me know your thoughts please.

Regards Kev.

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/skutters/library/Fuji%20XE2

skutters's gear list:skutters's gear list
Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Nikon D300 +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow