Ona Brixton and a Klean Kanteen (27oz / 800ml)?

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Janne Puonti
Regular MemberPosts: 209
Like?
Ona Brixton and a Klean Kanteen (27oz / 800ml)?
5 months ago

Question: Does anyone here own an Ona Brixton bag (waxed canvas preferably, but if you have the leather one I'd value your input as well) and a Klean Kanteen Reflect (or a similarly sized water bottle / other object at 25cm tall, 7cm across)? I'm curious if my Kanteen will fit nicely inside the main compartment, at either end of the bag.

Background: I'm looking for a messenger bag for combined camera and everyday use to replace my current one, so I know from experience what I'm going to be carrying in it on most days. Unfortunately no one around here sells Ona bags so I'm unable to go and test load them myself.

Both the Brixton and Union Street have sufficient depth for my widest item, but based on "official stats" the Brixton might not be able to fit my Klean Kanteen standing up. Being a canvas bag, though, the dimensions in use can differ from what the fact sheet states; lose a little depth at the top for example, gain a little height. I'd just like to confirm this from someone who owns the bag before ordering.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow