Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
phamminh1808
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
5D Mark II Err06 solution?
5 months ago

I found someone is buying 5D Mark II because of Err06, it's just around 700$, 15k shots.

Err 06 - Self Cleaning Sensor Unit Malfunction. Consult with Canon Service Center.

I have searched the error code on Google, read some discussion before about this error in 1D Mark III, 40D, 450D... not 5D Mark II.

Some people solved the problem by try to access the menu, disable auto sensor cleaning, and all of them confirmed that the body worked well, no more error.

So, is that solution can fix 100% the Err06 instead of send back to Canon sevice center? If it can, maybe i will buy this camera and fix it my self.

Another question, is it difficult to access the menu? Some error always appear when we turn on the camera, can't press any buttons.

Please don't care if there is some grammar mistake. I'm not good at English. I'm Vietnamese.

Thank you.

Err06

Frozen LCD ? No shutter speed, aperture

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow