* Wed C&C No Theme Thread #326 14 07 23 *

Started 5 months ago | Photos thread
RoelHendrickx
Forum ProPosts: 22,776
Like?
Great illustration. Thanks. You're a wizard in my book...
In reply to 19andrew47, 5 months ago

19andrew47 wrote:

I don't know which method was used but to extend and image one way of doing it is to add a border to the side you wish to extend of the appropriate width. (This can easily be done in PSP X6 to any or all sides). After the blank border is added choose appropriate details to clone into the area and 'massage' until a suitable look is achieved. Details can also be 'painted' into the area to complete the illusion.

A very quick example is below, but it is not well done as I didn't spend enough time on it to perfect it. We are baby sitting at the moment and overhead florescent lights are reflecting off my monitor so I can not see the results very well. I usually work in relative darkness. Better of course to get it right when shooting!!!

Andrew

Step 1. (Note the white border added doesn't show here well unless you choose expanded view.)

Step 2.

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my Olympus user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Lou,New
EXIFNew
PeteNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow