If I change from Pentax K3 to Fuji XT1, what lenses to get?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
alexius
Regular MemberPosts: 331
Like?
If I change from Pentax K3 to Fuji XT1, what lenses to get?
5 months ago

I have Pentax K3, where I mostly use FA31 and FA43 – also FA77. Sometimes Pentax 12-24 for landscapes, but mostly I also use FA31 for that as well. In a few cases I use Pentax 55-300.

I am not dissatisfied with the system and its qualities, but I would like to change to something lighter and smaller. Also I read that XT1 is faster regarding tracking. That would be good in terms of my cats.

I mostly do candid shots of people plus some landscape. I have no intention of becoming professional in the sense of making money from it, although I am on the list of the best photographers in the world done on Google+ based on how many followers you have.

I hope there are some people on this forum, who can help me to decide, what lenses to choose with XT1. A part of me would like 18-55 or 18-135, because that would be very easy and that´s what I want at this time of my life. I also want to have fun shooting, and maybe it would be more fun with primes like 35mm and 56mm. It seems like a simple solution as well.

Maybe there are possibilities, I have not thought about. Please lemme know, what you would suggest. I am not on a budget btw.

Thank you in advance

-- hide signature --

Feel free to visit my gallery http://mediaman.dk

Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow