Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
johnty
Forum MemberPosts: 72
Like?
FZ1000 Concerns with HDR use
5 months ago

Just flicking through the manual a few things stood out the bracket function on the same turn dial as the timer fuction -So firstly it seems to cripple HDR as you cannot have the button set in 2 places at once,but I assume that one of the fn buttons can be set to either hopefully so that could sort that issue ,but looking at the bracketing I could only see settings up to +1/-1 stop which is pretty crippling for HDR.
 So the question I would like to ask is can the Auto Bracket and timer be used at the same time and can the bracketing be set at up tp +3/-3 stops otherwise HDR is a none starter.

The LX7 that I have had for years has one issue and that is you cannot set the timer and bracket at the same time,and most hdr needs to be done on a timer to stiop movement,so i never really like the lx7 as much as the fz150 or LX5 because of this.

Can someone look at the manual and see if the above issues are solvable with the fz1000.

cheers John

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow