Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Standing100
Junior MemberPosts: 27
Like?
Bored of missing the shot
5 months ago

I made a mistake about just over 18 months ago and sold my Nikon D300 and moved to the then new Fuji xe1 + 35m. The main reason of regret is the simple problem of auto-focus and the number of shots I simply miss as the camera hunts for the focus spot. When I do get the shot, the camera produces lovely pictures. I mostly take shots of family (two young boys) and social gatherings and I need something that is going to be quicker.

I am seriously considering the Oly EM-10 as I get the impression that the focusing is much faster, but I'm concerned about the quality. I don't want to be spending hours working on shots after taking them, so looking for a good output straight from the camera.

Can anyone share with me some people shots, straight from the camera, any lens, but as I'll be getting the kit lens I'm obviously interested in that.

Also I'm interested in anyone else that has made the switch and how they find the Oly EM-10 for everyday shooting?

Many thanks

Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow