Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PNad
Forum MemberPosts: 51
Like?
Better lightstands VS pelican hardcase
3 months ago

I currently own a few standard stands and one avanger c-stand. I bring my stuff around in my honda CRV and Id like to reorganize things a little. I am eying a Pelican stormcase in wich the stands would fit in, and another case for my strobes.

HOWEVER, I love the c-stand and id like buy a few more and ditch away (or instead use them as backup) the normal stands but sadly I dont think they could fit in a case, so instead I would just leave the strobe mounted all the time on the cstands and stack them in the car.

I already do this with the normal stand, it can get a little messy really quick (wich was why I wanted some cases) but then again this is great when you are working outside, pick the stand and here we go. The all cases route would work better for indoor situation however... and having a few pelican cases stacked sure looks less messy.

having a few more strobes and I could do both, but I can't to buy everthing at once, at least not now.

what do you think?

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow