ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lolazzz112
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Sony RX100M3 club recording
5 months ago

Hi Guys,

Just recently discovered this forum, seems one of the most active ones for all sorts of Cam reviews.

I am curious if someone can help me with the following dilemma. I use to record a lot in clubs, standing behind the DJ at the booth. Usually I take my 550D+16-35mm 2.8L+Rode Mic with me. But I can't take it always with me when I am travelling.

Also for a fact that there arent really any wide angle lenses that are ie 1.2/1.8 fstop.

This sony Cam looked perfect for me. It's wide 24mm and fstop of 1.8. And not to mention very compact. That would save me a lot of hassle when travelling.

But does anyone know the image quality performance in a club and more importantly, the sound recording? The Rode mic I attach to my Canon has a high-pass filter, which is very usefull and so it does not crack when I am standing next to the monitors. But I do not know how this Sony will record the sound.

Was hoping someone could help me with this

Thanks!

Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow